1. GENERAL. The Site provides an online service operated by aCyberSolutions , on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the “Web”), consisting of information services, content and transaction capabilities facilitated through the site. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this Site by the End User. By using this Site (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), End User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use this Site is public, any one can purchase and get services from this site at aCyberSolutions. End User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of End User’s password(s), if any. End User acknowledges that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Site, and the Site shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. While the objective is to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the site, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. aCyberSolutions shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract.
3. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS. Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of or used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and/or criminal penalties. This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws. aCyberSolutions owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download, print, and/or save copyrighted material for End User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of ACyberSolutions or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of aCyberSolutions, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of unless otherwise stated. End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. aCyberSolutions does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that End User’s personal use. End User hereby grants the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. The foregoing provisions of Section 5 apply equally to and are for the benefit of aCyberSolutions, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Merchants and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
4. COPYRIGHT POLICY. aCyberSolutions reserves the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who repeatedly infringes third-party copyright rights upon prompt notification to by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that a copyrighted work has been copied and posted via the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification and location on the Site of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
5. MONITORING. aCyberSolutions shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including any chat photos, events, albums and videos that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by aCyberSolutions, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, aCyberSolutions shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material that, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
6. LICENSE GRANT. By posting communications on or through this Site, End User shall be deemed to have granted to aCyberSolutions a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
7. TERMINATION. aCyberSolutions may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User or which aCyberSolutions, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement.
8. TRADEMARKS. aCyberSolutions is a trademark. All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
9. CANCELLATION / REFUND and WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE POLICY Consult our Refund Policy page, Link provided in bottom of this page